Natalia Scott is a co-owner and managing partner of Pates Law Group. Natalia was born in Poland and moved to Florida as a child. She earned both of her undergraduate degrees in Political Science and Philosophy from the Burnett Honors College at the University of Central Florida. Go Knights! She went on to receive her Juris Doctor from the University of Florida. She began her legal career in the family law field, gaining experience in various areas affecting children and families.
Natalia maintains strong ties within the community by being a board member with Young Life of Northeast Orlando as well as actively participating in her local church, Grace Orlando. Natalia lives in Central Florida with her husband Trent, a local commercial real estate broker, and their three children.
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Orange County Bar Association, 2008 - Present
- Young Lawyer's Section, 2010 - Present
- Family Law Section, 2014 - Present
- Christian Legal Society, 2015 - Present
- Central Florida Association for Women's Lawyers, 2010 - Present
- Open Hearts Family Services - Advisory council member, 2011 - Present
- Florida Adoption Council, member 2014 - Present
- University of Florida alumni chapter member, 2010 - Present
- University of Central Florida alumni chapter member, 2007 - Present
- Young Life of Northeast Orlando, board member 2011 - Present